Become a Member of the Town of Calumet Fire Department
If interested in applying for a Firefighter or First Responder position with the Town of Calumet Fire Department, complete this application form and return it to the Town of Calumet Fire House or by mail to:
Town of Calumet Fire Department
Attn: Fire Chief
W3118 County Rd W
Malone, WI 53049
If you are interested in more information, you could:
- Contact the Fire Chief at 920-948-9084, one of the Asst. Fire Chiefs or a First Responder Officer.
- Stop at the fire station on either the 1st or 3rd Mondays of the month after 7:00 P.M. (these are drill nights).
- Stop at the fire station on the 2nd Monday of the month after 6:30 P.M. for the First Responder meeting or 7:30 P.M. for the monthly Fire meeting.
- Contact any member.
- Attend or stop in during our annual Pork Chop Dinner or Firefighter for a Day events.
Requirements for a Firefighter include:
- Entry Level Firefighter Part I and II (can complete after membership is established)
Requirements for a First Responder (Emergency Medical Responder) include:
- Completion of an approved Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) or EMT Course (can complete after membership is established)